Thermomix choc muesli slice
This might just be one of the most filling and delicious afternoon snacks! A chocolate coating makes almost anything taste amazing, and the oats, nuts and coconut will keep you satisfied ‘til dinner. Steps 5-7 are just the chocolate coating, so if you are after a super speedy snack feel free to skip the choc-top.
12 Medjool dates, pitted
100g rolled oats
70g cacao nibs or choc chips
50g brown sugar
50g plain flour
50g shredded coconut
50g maple syrup
20g macadamia oil
20g chia seeds
200g milk or dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Place dates and hazelnuts in TC bowl, chop for 2 seconds, speed 7.
- Add rolled oats, water, cacao nibs or choc chips, brown sugar, flour, shredded coconut, maple syrup, macadamia oil and chia seeds, mix for 10 seconds, reverse speed 3, or until combined.
- Use wet hands, squash mixture into 12 silicone bar moulds, filling ½ full. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Place 100g chocolate in TC bowl, grate for 8 seconds, speed 6.
- Melt for 2 minutes, 50C, speed 1. Scrape down sides.
- Add remaining 100g chocolate, mix for 2 minutes, 37C, speed 3. Pour chocolate evenly among bar moulds completely coating muesli bars.
Allow chocolate to harden completely before removing bars from moulds.