Individual Thermomix Strawberry Ice Creams
Here’s a delicious pink recipe to make with your pretty pink dariole moulds! Our individual strawberry ice creams are perfect for the upcoming summer weather, and make scrumptious after-school snacks for the little ones. Because they’re homemade and contain real fruit, they’re healthier than your average icy pole, and can be whipped up in just a few minutes and then frozen for later.
VEGETARIAN, GLUTEN FREE
200g frozen strawberries
80g frozen raspberries
20g raw sugar
180g sweetened condensed milk
300g thickened cream
- Place berries and sugar in TM bowl, mill for 10 seconds, speed 9.
- Add condensed milk, mix for 5 seconds, speed 9.
- Insert butterfly. Add cream and whip for 20 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down sides.
- Whip for a further 5 seconds, speed 4.
- Divide cream mixture between 8 dariole moulds and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours.
To serve, place dariole moulds upside-down on serving plates and, using thumbs, ‘pop’ the ice creams out. Serve immediately.
Like our pretty pink dariole moulds? Check them out here.