Our Kombucha 101 Class
Kombucha is the wonder health drink you’ve been hearing about! Kombucha helps to detoxify the body, enhance the absorption of nutrients, support immune function and increase gut health. In this 2 hour class we’ll be teaching you everything you need to know to brew delicious, flavoured, fizzy kombucha at home, at a fraction of the cost of store-bought varieties. And, we’ll be sending you home with a full kit of everything you need to get started! This class is not a Thermomix class, so you can invite your non-Thermie friends for an afternoon of fun at AAHQ.
Samples will be provided at every stage of the process for tasting. To ensure that everyone has ample opportunity for questions, this class is capped at an intimate 14.
We’ll be teaching:
- How to get started with a basic first ferment
- How to do a continuous second ferment in a crock
- How to do a secondary ferment to create fizz
- How to flavour kombucha
- Kombucha tips and troubleshooting
Starter kit includes:
- Organic SCOBY
- 200ml starter liquid
- 2L tempered glass jug
- Organic tea bags
- Organic raw sugar
- alyce alexandra tea towel
- 2 x heavy duty amber flip top bottes for making fizzy kombucha
- Fruit juice for flavoured ferment
Book here. Happy fermenting!
If you would like to purchase our basic starter kit without attending a class, we ship them to Australia and New Zealand - click here to find out more.