Thermomix Cauliflower Curry
Curries are one of our favourite delicious and nutritious quick dinners, which is why we’ve added another one to the collection! Our Cauliflower Curry is creamy and full of flavour, and on the table in less than 30 minutes. It’s also meat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and vegan, meaning it’s perfect for almost everyone.
Want more quick dinner inspiration for your thermomix or thermo cooker? Shop our Quick Dinners in the Thermomix cookbook.
Gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, vegan
100g raw cashews
1 brown onion, peeled and halved
6 cloves garlic, peeled
3cm piece ginger, peeled
30g coconut oil
3 tbsp curry powder
400g can diced tomatoes
400g can coconut milk
2 tsp salt
½ cauliflower, chopped into small florets
100g spinach leaves
- Place cashews in TM bowl, mill for 10 seconds, speed 10. Set aside.
- Without cleaning TM bowl, place onion, garlic and ginger, chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides.
- Add coconut oil and curry powder, sauté 6 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
- Add tomatoes, coconut milk, salt and cauliflower, cook for 15 minutes, Varoma temperature, reverse speed soft, MC removed and steamer basket on top to prevent splashes.
- Add spinach and milled cashews, combine using spatula and allow to stand in TM bowl, covered, for 5 minutes.
Serve with rice and fresh coriander leaves.
Variation: Serve with yoghurt and pomegranate molasses (this variation not dairy free or vegan).Shop our books