White Chocolate Mousse Logs
A decadent dessert that is incredibly easy to whip up in advance for easy entertaining. Serve with plenty of fresh berries to cut through the richness.
1 tbsp gelatin
120g white chocolate, roughly chopped
Fresh berries, to serve
- Place 100g milk and gelatine in a cup or bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place chocolate in TM bowl, grate for 5 seconds, speed 8.
- Add remaining 100g milk in TM bowl, cook for 3 minutes, 70°C, speed 3, or until 70°C reached.
- Add gelatine mixture, mix for 30 seconds, 70°C, speed 3.
- Add cream, mix for 10 seconds, speed 3. Divide mixture between 6 silicone bar moulds and refridgerate for a minimum 4 hours.
Place mould in a shallow bath of 37°C water for around 2 minutes, or until the logs loosen from the sides of the mould (test by pulling sides of moulds - the logs should maintain their exact shape and provide no resistance). Once loosened, turn out logs and serve piled high with fresh berries or edible rose petals (pictured).SHOP OUR MOULDS