Sandwich Loaf Tin Slide-On Cover (Cover Only)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.23 fortnightly with
why we ♥ it:
So you’ve got the best loaf tin in town, now all you need is the lid! Mackie’s sandwich loaf tin slide-on cover will help you turn the best bread ever into the best sandwich, and it’ll all be homemade, from scratch, in your professional Mackie’s loaf tin. Perfect for lunchboxes, toasters, jaffle makers and fussy eaters.
• The Mackie’s slide on cover will help you bake a sensational square loaf of bread, perfect for making delicious and nutritious sandwiches for school lunchboxes or for work
• A regular loaf will grow and rise in the tin while cooking, giving you a rounded top, however this slide on cover will keep your loaf square, ensuring a symmetrical slice and a tighter crumb for containing your favourite fillings
• Mackie’s pans are super solid and heavy, and if you treat them will, they will get you through a lifetime of bread making
• Made in Australia - Mackie’s has been providing the highest quality baking products to professional bakers around the country since 1946, and to overseas markets for 20 years. They are the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality bakeware in Australia, and once you see how your bread turns out, there’ll be no questioning why! Mackies undertake rigorous product testing and use only the top suppliers to ensure that you achieve the absolute best results in all your baking adventures.
how to use:
• Very sparingly grease the inside of your lid using a dab of neutral tasting oil on a piece of kitchen paper
• Let the dough rise to 2cm from the top of the tin before putting the lid on; you don’t want to disturb the proving process by putting it on too late!
• It is important when baking with a cover not to not let the dough overprove (rise too high)
• This lid is designed to fit our Mackies 680g sandwich loaf tin
Please follow the official Mackie's care instructions to keep your tins in tip-top shape: http://www.alycealexandra.com/thermomix/2015/4/25/care-instructions-for-mackies-tins?rq=mackies